Available Now! Kentucky Housing Corporation Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) Down Payment Assistance Program Funds
July 11, 2018
The Kentucky Housing Corporation has just announced a new round of its Hardest Hit Fund (HHF) Down Payment Assistance Program (DAP). Funds are available on a first-come, first served basis for new reservations beginning today, July 11, 2018.
Contact Your WMB Mortgage Specialist Today To See If You Qualify For Down Payment Assistance Funds!
HHF DAP Program Guidelines:
• $10,000, zero-percent interest, forgivable second mortgage loan with a five-year term.
• First-time homebuyers
• Property must be located in Jefferson or Hardin County
• Income restricted, with a maximum income limitation of $107,625 in Hardin County and $125,125 in Jefferson County
• Maximum sales price is $301,294
Stop by, click here to contact your WMB mortgage specialist, or call our offices in Hardin or Jefferson Counties to learn if you qualify!!
• In Jefferson County Call: 502-454-5400
• In Hardin County Call: 270-769-5099
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
MEMBER FDIC/EQUAL HOUSING LENDER | WILSON & MUIR BANK & TRUST CO. | NMLS #403246